“Established brand, serving community through an impressive team. Progressive commission and bonus structure; offering an aggressive pay plan”
Country Hill Motors
Inventory Sourcing & Logistics Analyst
Country Hill Motors is looking for an individual who loves research, logistics & sourcing!
Country Hill Motors is hiring an Inventory Sourcing & Logistics Specialist. The Sourcing Specialist will work to identify trends in inventory retail sales. Using this information, they will utilize existing systems to source cars nationally through wholesale market places online. They create daily target buy lists and work with buying team to assist in purchasing decisions. The Sourcing Specialist would be responsible for delivery of vehicles purchased to our retail prep facility in Merriam, KS.
• Organizing logistics related to shipping vehicles to our location
• Acts as a liaison between Internet manager and all other interfacing organizations to plan, coordinate and implement strategies for all Supply Chain
• Source and identify vehicles through online wholesale software solutions; work with buyers to assist buying decisions
• Research and provide constant feedback to department and management relative to inventory shortages, needs, capacity and capabilities
• Demonstrates an active commitment to continuous improvement in the areas of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Lead Time
• Effective personal and communication skills with all levels of employees, management, vendors and supply chain partners. High degree of confidence, objectivity, tact, diplomacy and ethical conduct is essential
• Demonstrates ability in negotiation, plan and administer procedures
• Able to organize work, document and/or report concisely and accurately and be thorough in carrying out the responsibilities of the job
• Manage forecast and purchase acknowledgement process
· Professionally negotiate price, manage quality, and ensure on-time delivery.
· Work with Accounts Payable on any billing issued related to assigned suppliers
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is primarily an office job with low/moderate noise levels and controlled temperature conditions. Occasional short durations of time may be spent in shop floor environment, offsite in various environments, and no travel is required.
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical field recommended
• Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment.
• Prior experience in sourcing.
• Ability to handle multiple customers/priorities with minimal supervision under challenging conditions
• Demonstrated experience and leadership in order management and logistics.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
+ Have effective interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of employees and management. + High degree of confidence, objectivity, tact, diplomacy and ethical conduct is essential. **Prerequisites:** + Bachelor's degree in business or technical field recommended with minimum 2-5 years of purchasing or 8 years buying experience in lieu of a degree. + Project Management Experience. + Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment. + Ability to handle multiple customers/priorities with minimal supervision under challenging conditions. + Demonstrated experience and leadership in order management and logistics. + Possesses excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills. + Proficient in MS Office Applications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Salary Range - $40,000 – 50,000 a year plus benefits including 401k match.
Country Hill Motors is a leading used car dealership that’s been serving drivers throughout the greater Kansas City area for over 30 years. We are locally owned and family operated, and we’re proud to serve customers in Overland Park, Mission, Shawnee, and beyond at our two dealership locations in Merriam and Olathe. At Country Hill Motors, we’re proud of our people, proud of our used cars, and proud of our customers. We’re Country Hill Proud!
Our story stretches back to 1984, when Josh Buterin opened a small used car lot on the corner of Johnson Drive and I-35. In 1986, Mr. Buterin’s friend, John Zaslavsky, decided to get involved in the business, and within short order they became partners in the used car business. Throughout the 1980s, they grew the inventory of their small used car lot by purchasing quality trade-in vehicles from new car lots at competitive prices. The savings were passed on to their customers, and that’s how a business model was born.
Eventually the inventory grew so big that they moved to a larger location in Merriam, and finally opened Country Hill Motors in Olathe. Stop by either of our dealership locations for an outstanding used car inventory of affordable used cars, and take advantage of our top-notch services and competitive financing rates. We’re located at 6639 E. Frontage Rd. in Merriam, KS and 1501 E. Santa Fe St. in Olathe, KS. Feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have.
Company address: 6639 E. Frontage Rd Merriam KS 66202
Posted date: 9 days ago