Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Senior Account Executive Jobs in Woburn, MA
“This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing, independent employee benefits brokerage firm!”
About the Job:
Senior Account Consultant - For a fast growing boutique employee benefits brokerage firm
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved with a fast growing, independent employee benefits brokerage firm that embraces technology and is forward-thinking.
As our company strives to act as an extension of the Human Resources department for our clients, a full-time Sr. Account Consultant at CBG Benefits will have the opportunity to contribute in a number of ways, including health and welfare benefits, employee communications, workplace wellness programs, employer compliance, and more.
Our organization has a strong company culture. We take a team-based approach to solving many challenges while also empowering each individual employee to deliver the right solution to our clients at the right time. Our senior management team also greatly encourages our employees to maintain work-life balance.
The right individual for this position will be highly motivated and organized, eager to learn, excited to contribute, technically-savvy, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You will service a small client base while managing three direct reports/account consultants.
Primary and Essential Accountabilities:
• Responsible for the maintenance of the client relationships in their book of business; act as the primary client contact during renewals the RFP process, presentation preparation.
• Manage the annual planning process to ensure that the client's employee benefits programs support the client's financial and organization goals
• Prepare and assemble all material for client presentations including spreadsheets, benefit summaries, benefit comparisons, and more
• Use consultative insight to support decisions for change. This may include producing benchmarking/demographic analysis, analyzing claims utilization data, developing cost projection reporting, and more.
• Coordinate and manage all benefit & wellness fairs
• Utilize the agency client management system and maintain accurate client files
• Keep producers/brokers informed of all client-related pertinent information
• Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to assist clients with solving their insurance-related problems and employee communication needs.
• Provide proactive compliance support for clients (regarding state laws, Affordable Care Act, COBRA, ERISA, etc.)
• State Life and Health required and professional Certification/Designation (GBA, PHR, CEBS) preferred
• Three or more years of analytical analysis of employee benefit programs & claims analysis preferred, general underwriting experience a plus. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance products, bid preparation and analysis, and problem claim resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited to no supervision.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives
• Ability to handle and resolve client-related issues
• Computer skills must include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as utilizing web-based applications
• Experience with the Zywave' poduct suite a plus
Hiring Organization: CBG Benefits, Inc.
Location: Woburn, MA
*** This job description is a basic summary of job description(s) and additional duties and responsibilities may be added as position(s) grow and business needs change within CBG. The position is not limited to the summary.
CBG Benefits Group, Inc. is conveniently located in Woburn, MA. We are a fast growing employee benefits firm that embraces technology and is forward thinking. We have a team of knowledgeable industry executives who thrive on servicing our customers by delivering employee benefits programs that meet the needs of our client organizations. We provide thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional service, and technology based solutions that result in sustained customer satisfaction.
Company address: 800 West Cummings Park, Suite 4000 Woburn, MA 01801
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Senior Account Executive jobs in Woburn, MA:
Wallace Associates in Boston, MA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Capital Professional Staffing LLC in Burlington, MA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Focus Technology Solutions, Inc in Burlington, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter