Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Account Planner Jobs in Toronto, ON
Junior Account Planner (1 Year Contract)
Purpose and Scope
To process client orders through the CLI facility in line with the client expectations and needs. To support the Account planners and Project Managers.
- Support customer order entry process
- Communicate receipt of order to customers, requesting and following up on all customer supplied materials as required
- Ensure all samples sent to clients are accurate, fully supported with documentation, are followed up on.
- Provide administrative support to team as required
- Secure all approvals and signoffs from clients and forward internally to all relevant parties as requested and required.
- Ensure proper tracking and maintenance of accurate records on all transactions with clients, documenting any changes.
- Issue work orders on appropriate time lines to support the production plan as required
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure product is shipped on time, full order quantity in line with the commitments to the client as required
- Manual dexterity
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Motivated to exceed expectations and pro-active rather than reactive.
- Ability to manage customer expectations rather than be managed by customer.
- Customer service oriented and a team player.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office and CLI management systems (CRM, Visual Manufacturing)
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment with preferred exposure to Production Planning
About Cosmetica Laboratories Inc.:
Located in East Toronto, COSMETICA LABORATORIES INC., is a leader in the development and manufacture of colour cosmetic, skin and body care products for clients that include prominent international brands and leading international retailers. We create, design and implement customized manufacturing solutions that offer clients an unparalleled array of turnkey services. From the first stages of product development to packaging design, Cosmetica designs custom-tailored solutions from concept to customer. Whether the product is prestige, specialty, mass or OTC, we take products from initial inspiration to final execution. Providing a unique balance of accurate trend forecasting and technological innovation, Cosmetica is redefining the business of beauty.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Account Planner jobs in Toronto, ON, Canada:
Account Executive/Outside Sales- AEC
IMAGINiT Technologies in Mississauga, ON
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Manager, Business Engagement
Suncor in Mississauga, ON
Posted 25 days ago on the web
Services Sales Specialist
OnX Enterprise Solutions in Thornhill, ON
Posted 15 days ago on Glassdoor