Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Inside Sales Account Executive Jobs in Boston, MA
Inside Sales Account Executive
At Cortera, we’re on a mission to simplify business information, unlock the power of business data and insight, and simply put…to be the World’s best source for private company information. We’re passionate about business information and even more passionate about helping our customers connect, apply information, and grow their revenue.
Are you an MVP? Do you like challenges? Do you have a desire to earn lots of money? Are you comfortable with learning and discovery, yet serious about results? Will you fight others for the last Munchkin in the box? Are you the best of the best in your current gig? Do you love to talk with prospects, customers, and deliver solutions that match their needs?
We have opened our newest office in heart of Boston and are looking for great players and sales pros. Our customers move fast, our business model and products evolve to support our customers, and we believe our sales model is dynamic and ever changing – it moves fast too. We take a “no script” approach to selling and believe an informed and real conversation is the best path to success.
Here’s the gig— in this role you will need to:
- Identify and call prospects and current customers to “blow away” new business objectives.
- Become an expert in our products and our market.
- Own the sales cycle – prospect, demo, and close.
- Work closely with others. We promise to use your brain.
- Be comfortable with experimentation and love selling. You will be selling all day, every day.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our customer win rates and mission.
- Be seriously productive and wickedly great at using Salesforce.com without being too serious.
- Be self managed and a Leader! Less management is better.
- Enjoy Boston’s Back Bay – company happy hours, team events, and fun times.
About you— you should have:
- B.S./B.S. degree or equivalent experience required.
- B2B Sales experience is a plus with strong passion for selling.
- Experience with early-stage companies and/or new to market products.
- Enthusiasm and know –how for selling technology and services to the executive level.
- Evidence you are a top performer (sales results, trophies, BIG ideas implemented, MVP awards, etc).
- Ability to diagnose, spots trends/patterns, and advance the sales process.
- Street smarts and emotional intelligence.
- Superior communication and closing skills.
- High energy, passion, humor, and a work ethic like no other.
Why work at Cortera:
- Your results will be recognized. We should also mention the commission plan is uncapped and you don’t have to wait a year to get a base salary increase either.
- You will get training and autonomy. Did we mention we don’t use scripts? Apply what we teach and be yourself. It’s all about success.
- We are on a mission. To become the World’s best source for private company information, while being very innovative about how we do it.
- It’s cool and fun. Our products are cool, our team is small, our office is in the Back Bay, and we like to celebrate success.
We offer a competitive base salary and rewarding performance based commission plan that pays at target $65-$75K+++ (uncapped- we expect you to blow this away) plus our Back Bay “commuter perk” and benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k).
About Cortera, Inc.:
Cortera is the leading provider of business-to-business payment and purchase behavior insights on public and private companies. The company tracks $1.6 trillion in business-to-business purchases across 45 spend categories to deliver hard-to-find insights on 20 million U.S. business locations. Cortera's solutions enable businesses of all sizes to better understand their customers, suppliers and business partners by gaining visibility into what they purchase, how well they pay, and how their purchase and payment behavior changes over time. Thousands of companies across diverse industries use Cortera solutions to dramatically increase revenue, improve sales and marketing effectiveness, and reduce risk.
For more information about our company, please visit: www.cortera.com
Cortera, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Inside Sales Account Executive jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: