“Very stable company with rapid growth! We encourage, train and promote from within. We are 45 people in Edison, 300 people worldwide!”
Senior Chargeback Analyst
This is a Senior Chargeback Position in charge of client chargeback portfolios, you would be working with the credit, cash, collection and chargeback team both in the US and in India. The ideal analyst will work with the respective India team members and manage their client accounts.
A critical part of this role involves Chargeback and Dispute Resolution; manage the dispute life-cycle end to end; not limited to researching, disputing on customer portals and/or requesting waivers, exemptions or negotiate down fines. Work with internal/external departments to collaboratively implement new processes or procedures. Ensure that proactive measures are taken to avoid chargebacks and work with clients to educate them on compliance initiatives as well as how to execute necessary changes. The analyst must understand and be able to communicate the issues to internal and external parties in a clear and concise manner.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Researching and disputing open claims and chargebacks/deductions
· Ability to review vendor guides and communicate possible non-compliance issues with internal/external teams; and make recommendations to clients to improve processes to reduce chargebacks.
· Communicate with internal departments (sales, customer service, 3PL) to expedite resolution of chargebacks as well as communicating with internal departments on valid issues needing corrective action.
· Negotiating chargeback settlements with customers in accordance with client policy
· Work to develop, train and enhance chargeback team’s chargeback knowledge
· Prepare chargeback reports for clients and regularly attend client visits.
· Reviewing valid deductions with client to obtain approval for write off
· Escalate any issue to management in a timely fashion.
· Knowledge of EDI transactions and ability to work with EDI teams to mitigate issues and proactively reduce errors
· Performs other duties as required or assigned
· 5-7 years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
· Retail Chargeback Experience a Must
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Strong math and solid analytical skills are essential.
· Excel skills required
· Experience with Major Retailers
· Deadline oriented and good organization skills
· Consistent attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility to change and learn new processes quickly and the ability to work in a team environment
*Customer base* are big box retailers not limited to: Walmart, Target, JCP, Kohl’s, Dicks Sporting Goods, luxury retailers and Dept Stores like Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Saks, Macy. Off price & Close Out customers like TJX, Burlington, Online retailers include Amazon.com, and other retailer channels
Job Type: Full-time
About Core Force:
Information Solutions, located in Edison, NJ, provides full service back-office solutions to retail supply chain wholesalers. This includes issuing factory orders, monitoring production, coordinating inbound logistics, processing orders including credit approval and allocating and providing shipping documentation to the warehouse. We are a fast growing company with a staff of 45 people in Edison NJ and 300 people worldwide. Salary commensurate with experience.
Company address:1090 Kings George Post Road, Suite 1101, Edison, NJ 08837