Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Staff Accountant Jobs in Alexandria, VA
Senior Staff Accountant
· Supervise the maintenance of the general ledgers and related accounting records (including all supporting functions e.g. payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, job costing, etc.
· Maintain all necessary work papers that become the basis for audit and tax return packages for external auditors/tax preparers and to manage and oversee the audit/tax preparation process from the organizational perspective.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Four year degree in Business or Accounting required
· Graduate degree or CPA certification preferred
· 5+ years experience in real estate industry
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as they pertain to real estate required
· Excellent communication skills; oral and written
· Performs final review and approval of monthly operating reports and financial statements
· Coordination with outside auditors, including preparation of work papers
· Assists Asset Manager in evaluating performance of properties.
· Reviews and prepares general journal postings to the Organization’s and affiliates ledgers.
About Cordia Recruiting & Staffing:
Our professionals possess in-depth knowledge, strong work ethic and outstanding people skills. The hallmarks of a Cordia Partners professional is someone who seamlessly integrates into various business environments, excels at solving problems, and seeks to deliver superior results to the client. Cordia Partner offer a high-energy environment and exciting challenges. We're unique in that we excel at handling a variety of engagements in challenging areas.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Staff Accountant jobs in Alexandria, Virginia: