Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Mid-size, privately held, global company with an amazing CEO & COO! Work/life balance!”
Corbus, LLC is seeking an individual with experience in the analytics of large and complex data sets. You will be working with Supply Chain Consultants who manage client’s programs. The analytics support will come in various forms from the need to analysis Large Spend File, MRP Parameter Settings, Inventory Files, and various other files that are generated in a manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity for someone to expand on their Supply Chain Management, Quality, and Analytics capabilities all while supporting an amazing team supporting a world-class client!
The Supply Chain Management Analysts will:
· Has a data and process analysis mindset and experience.
· To understand large data sets, and to be able to understand various header data and what they mean – and not be afraid to ask questions about what some of the data represents.
· Have the capability to manipulate data using tools such as Excel, VLookUp, Conditional Formatting, Extensive us of Pivot Tables, Linking Cells and Tab, Formulas, and various functions.
· Operate in a sometimes, urgent environment and be comfortable with short timelines.
· May from time to time be asked to document client processes and procedures.
· Having knowledge of ERP systems in Supply Chain Manufacturing environment is a plus.
· Has strong communication and presentation skills – is comfortable getting up in front of groups.
· Has experience in creating presentations.
· Enjoys working in fast paced environment and self-starter.
Raj and Indu Soin started Modern Technologies Corporation (MTC) in 1984. Ten years later, in 1994, the Global Technologies division of MTC branched off to become Corbus, LLC. For the past 25+ years, Corbus has been known in the supply chain and business process management consulting industry as an innovative and client-driven solutions provider.
Posted date: 15 days ago