A global auto auction is seeking a self-motivated, goal oriented, and outgoing individual in your area. This opportunity allows you to build relationships with automotive, motorcycle, boat, & heavy equipment dealers. Must be organized, self-starter, & highly motivated to succeed. Experience in wholesale or auto auction sales is a big plus. This is a independent contractor position with incredible growth and earning potential for the right candidate.
• Responsible for increasing new business and client base. You will be calling on car dealerships to promote Copart Dealer remarketing services.
• Must be able to successfully develop prospects, leads and new sales opportunities.
• Understand and effectively communicate the Copart Dealer terms and conditions of service to customers and prospects.
• Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
• Work in a team-oriented fashion, supporting a unified approach to delivering customer solutions.
• Must be able to successfully negotiate to close sales.
• Must have strong negotiation skills between multiple parties.
• Must have basic computer skills.
* This is a contracted position
* Commission only
Copart is the largest Auto Auction in the world. Copart has been in business for 30 years, we are a fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the NASDAQ and over 3 Billion in Assets with near zero debt. We have 156 locations within the United States and Canada, 16 Over-Seas in England and Market Makers in Dubai, Lebanon, Jordon, Poland and Honduras.
Posted 4 years ago