401K, Medical, Vision, Life, Dental
***Work From Anywhere!*** This is a traveling position. Cooke Power Services is looking to hire on highly trained and qualified personnel to join our team. $110/day per diem. Compensation based on experience.
- Perform diagnosis and repair to Wind Turbines as directed by the Site Supervisor and prepare and maintain proper documentation to support the repairs, to include parts usage and time worked;
- Perform quality control inspections on repairs and maintenance functions. Prepare timely and concise reports regarding inspections to insure proper steps are taken to remedy any deficiencies;
- Interact closely with onsite customers employees and provide guidance and training when applicable;
- Be proactive in regards to wind turbine counter measures or enhancements that may be needed and assist in the development of such procedures as required;
- Assist with new installation and commissioning of Wind Turbines at any site location on an “as needed” basis;
- Assist with cost control management of the site and company to include: review of daily service reports which include hours worked and parts usage.
- Assure proper procedures are followed during troubleshooting, repairs, or counter measure installations. Assure proper procedures are followed to perform regular scheduled maintenance activities. Strive to keep work costs low and quality high.
- Comply with all Safety policies and procedures and report any violation to the Site Supervisor immediately;
- Travel, as required to assist other wind turbine facilities:
- Attend training courses, seminars, or “on the job” instruction as directed by the Company
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must have OSHA 10 and First Aid/CPR Certificates
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and climb a ladder to heights up to 300’.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
*The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Cooke Power Services:
Cooke Power Services was formed in 2001. We have evolved into an integrated electrical services provider, who assists customers from wind farm owners to traditional utilities.
We strive to provide the highest quality products and services, delivered in a timely and professional manner, keeping safety a priority. We are dedicated and committed to serving our customers through honesty and integrity.
Cooke Power Services employs highly trained and qualified personnel who are actively engaged in our company's management and safety practices.
2 months ago