Hail and storm damage caused over $10 billion in property damage in 2012, and the demand for experienced Roofing Salesman is larger than ever. We are currently seeking individuals with or without experience that are willing to work.
As a Storm Damage Restoration Salesmen you will be responsible for the following:
- Generating personal leads by going door to door, as well as running company provided leads
- Conduct Property Inspections of entire property for Storm Damage
- Working with Homeowner
- File the claim with their insurance company
- Meeting with insurance adjuster
- Pick colors for replacement material
- Make sure the customer is 100% satisfied
Outside Sales Rep Requirements:
- Prior outside sales experience
- Goal oriented
- Must be able to travel
The average first year earnings of a roofing salesmen is 60k-70k first year. The top 25% make even more!
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and be on top of a roof to assess damage
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation. Truck is ideal but not required.
- Compensation varies by contractor. Most offer a Commission Only pay structure.
Training & Full Office Staff Support is provided
ContractorRecruiting.com is a sales talent recruiting firm for construction industry professionals. We believe in placing quality candidates with quality, ethical and upstanding organizations.
Posted 3 years ago