We are looking for a NOC technician who is motivated to participate in a highly active MSP environment. We proactively monitor and analyze systems and networks for functionality, performance and security. A technician with strong problem-solving skills is desired. Ability to work day, evening, and nights.
- Respond to network and system faults reported by our monitoring platform
- Troubleshoot fault conditions and perform corrective actions
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems
- Communicate with parties regarding received faults, diagnosis and suggested remediation
- Manage incident tickets by following work-flow, performing notifications and documenting procedure results.
- Work with third party service providers to facilitate corrective actions to fault or performance incidents.
- Collaborate with other team members, customers and service providers
- Participate in maintaining monitoring platforms
- Create network and system documentation during new customer onboarding
- Create periodic reports for capacity and performance of the monitored environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong network and systems troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Cisco certifications are desirable
- Microsoft certifications are desirable
- ITIL certification is desirable
About Contemporary Computer Services, Inc.:
CCSI is an IT Service organization that started serving customers, in NY, in 1974 and we continue to maintain our sharp edge by keeping on top of the latest technologies and advancements. Dedication and commitment to excellence have driven us to become a premier provider of IT services for a variety of customers across multiple industries and verticals. Today, we are the go-to partner for many private corporations, government agencies and educational institutions in New York.
Company address:200 Knickerbocker Avenue, Bohemia NY 11716