Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Data Management Associate Jobs in Princeton, NJ
Systems & Data Management Associate
• Assist Data Management function within the team
• Organize and analyze multiple data sources
• Data Q & A
• Conduct UAT (user acceptance tests) for various system/data releases
• Provide Ad Hoc assistance to various team members
Provides data stewardship/custodianship of records in manual merge queue portion of Siperian/Informatica MDM Hub XU and Business Data Director. Tasks will include:
1) Merging of duplicate "people," organization and affiliation records (~75-125 transactions daily)
2) Updates to data stewarding statistics as applicable (data entry into Excel spreadsheets)
3) Communication with business analyst/data steward supervisor regarding recurring data quality issues
4) Entry of tickets into Remedy system as required for action by Siperian/Informatica technical resources
5) Entry of tickets into IMS data inquiry system as required for action by IMS data resources
Experience with data analysis, Internet search tools, and SQL queries are a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Operations Research, Engineering or other analytical major with at least 1 course in computer programming/data analysis. Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Good skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to enter data accurately – previous work with relational databases helpful. Additional computer skills would be a plus.
• Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented; a good knowledge of US geography is also helpful.
Consultnetworx is a national staffing firm that provides consultants, temp to hire, and full time employees to small/medium/ large companies in the areas of Human Resources, IT, Pharmaceutical, Corporate Support, Sales and Finance.
The Consultnetworx team prides itself on its personal, innovative and hands-on approach to business, with a focus on creative sourcing and cultivating client relationships. We call it Xtreme Recruiting-- and it works! Our firm has excellent recruiting metrics to prove it: 93% of the positions we search for are effectively filled by our team, 98% of our consultants successfully COMPLETE their assignments and 95% of first-time clients become repeat customers.
Not fully satisfied with the so-called advanced sourcing capabilities of internet job boards and niche sites, our principals had a transformative idea ... to enhance Consultnetworx by building a vast personal network of professional contacts, one relationship at a time. We launched a sister company, Speednetworx, and started hosting unique and exciting live speed networking events. As the popularity of these events grew, so did Consultnetworx. Today, our business boasts an ever-growing network of highly-coveted, passive talent that our competition can not offer you.
Our recruiters are required to have both in-house and staffing agency experience. In this way, they can fully understand the need of our clients as well as our candidates, recognize the contrasts (and characteristics) of different corporate cultures and align companies and employees for a mutually beneficial fit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Disclaimer
Consultnetworx is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era military service, or any other basis on which discrimination is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Data Management Associate jobs in Princeton, New Jersey:
Associate Director, Data Management
Insmed, Inc. in Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on StartWire
Associate Director, Data Management - Oncology
Daiichi Sankyo Inc. in Edison, NJ
Posted 19 days ago on Beyond
Associate Director, Enterprise Data Quality Lead
Bristol Myers Squibb in Lawrence Township, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on the web