Our client, a fast paced, growing pharmaceutical company in Central NJ is seeking a Medical Data Statistical Analyst for about a six month contract. This position pays up to $60/hour, depending upon experience.
• Provide leadership with respect to Statistical Programming and Reporting.
• Collaborate with health Economics Study Lead in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of programming development plans for each research project accounting for timelines, resources and quality deliverables for all project work assigned.
• Leads and manages the development and execution of study level validated SAS programs to list and summarize study data.
• Primary representative of statistical programming on all assigned Health Economics and Outcomes Research working groups, including the Economic Strategy Team.
• Provide technical expertise and consulting to Director/Associate Director of Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
• Review statistical analysis plans for all assigned studies and provides guidance and comments to Health Economics Study Lead. Co-develops statistical section of study reports.
• Creates ad hoc programs to provide timely information to HEOR project teams.
• Primarily responsible for creation of data definition tables and data mapping for all assigned studies and designs data displays and reporting formats.
• Maintains a world-class data warehouse to enhance the health economic and strategic pricing decision base. Identifies inconsistencies or problems in the database and reports findings to Director/Associate Director of Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
• Additional technical scope may include mathematical modeling and simulation; quantitative and qualitative data analysis; design and implementation of primary data collection from physicians, patients, health care administrators, and others; and support of report/manuscript development.
• Assists in the development of and maintains health economic and budget impact models to support the use of the client’s product line.
• Maintains a world-class data warehouse to enhance the health economic and strategic pricing decision base.
• Supports the incorporation of business requirements/concerns of customers into analytic tools and approaches.
• Works well under pressure, with initiative to take on unfamiliar tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree highly preferred.
• 2+ years experience (with advanced degree) or 4 years with Bachelors in statistical analysis, data management and reporting in the pharmaceutical industry or related field.
• Proficient in analytical programs (e.g. SAS, SQL).
• Experience is server management (Unix, Oracle) preferred.
• Project and vendor management skills.
• Proven track record of results.
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in developing and using health economic models.
Consultnetworx is a national staffing firm that provides consultants, temp to hire, and full time employees to small/medium/ large companies in the areas of Human Resources, IT, Pharmaceutical, Corporate Support, Sales and Finance.
The Consultnetworx team prides itself on its personal, innovative and hands-on approach to business, with a focus on creative sourcing and cultivating client relationships. We call it Xtreme Recruiting-- and it works! Our firm has excellent recruiting metrics to prove it: 93% of the positions we search for are effectively filled by our team, 98% of our consultants successfully COMPLETE their assignments and 95% of first-time clients become repeat customers.
Not fully satisfied with the so-called advanced sourcing capabilities of internet job boards and niche sites, our principals had a transformative idea ... to enhance Consultnetworx by building a vast personal network of professional contacts, one relationship at a time. We launched a sister company, Speednetworx, and started hosting unique and exciting live speed networking events. As the popularity of these events grew, so did Consultnetworx. Today, our business boasts an ever-growing network of highly-coveted, passive talent that our competition can not offer you.
Our recruiters are required to have both in-house and staffing agency experience. In this way, they can fully understand the need of our clients as well as our candidates, recognize the contrasts (and characteristics) of different corporate cultures and align companies and employees for a mutually beneficial fit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Disclaimer
Consultnetworx is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era military service, or any other basis on which discrimination is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
Posted 3 years ago
Science and Engineering,