Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Manufacturing Manager Jobs in Bridgewater, NJ
· Manufacture products by designing and developing methods; establishing priorities; and supervising personnel to meet set volumes and cycle times.
· Develop production plan by coordinating requirements with sales, engineering, and purchasing departments.
· Complete production plan by establishing priorities; scheduling activities and employees; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems.
· Ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Establish and monitor performance for production and quality standards.
· Control and minimize labor overtime expenses.
· Provide leadership and training to accomplish company goals and objectives.
· Implement and maintain shop floor organization and plant cleanliness.
Must have Bachelor's degree and at least three years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
Experience with KPI and SPC required
Effective management skills and good interpersonal skills required.
Consultnetworx is a national staffing firm that provides consultants, temp to hire, and full time employees to small/medium/ large companies in the areas of Human Resources, IT, Pharmaceutical, Corporate Support, Sales and Finance.
The Consultnetworx team prides itself on its personal, innovative and hands-on approach to business, with a focus on creative sourcing and cultivating client relationships. We call it Xtreme Recruiting-- and it works! Our firm has excellent recruiting metrics to prove it: 93% of the positions we search for are effectively filled by our team, 98% of our consultants successfully COMPLETE their assignments and 95% of first-time clients become repeat customers.
Not fully satisfied with the so-called advanced sourcing capabilities of internet job boards and niche sites, our principals had a transformative idea ... to enhance Consultnetworx by building a vast personal network of professional contacts, one relationship at a time. We launched a sister company, Speednetworx, and started hosting unique and exciting live speed networking events. As the popularity of these events grew, so did Consultnetworx. Today, our business boasts an ever-growing network of highly-coveted, passive talent that our competition can not offer you.
Our recruiters are required to have both in-house and staffing agency experience. In this way, they can fully understand the need of our clients as well as our candidates, recognize the contrasts (and characteristics) of different corporate cultures and align companies and employees for a mutually beneficial fit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Disclaimer
Consultnetworx is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era military service, or any other basis on which discrimination is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. No question on our application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Manufacturing Manager jobs in Bridgewater, New Jersey:
National Manufacturing in Chatham, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR 2ND SHIFT NEW!
Plastic Container Manufacturer in North Branch, NJ
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Thomas Manufacturing, Inc. in Hillside, NJ
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter