Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Project and Program Operations Manager
As the operations manager your main responsibilities will be the operational support of program and project managers by providing application support (Sharepoint, Excel, Clarity), process training, job aid creation, as well as dashboard and report development. This role will also support organizational initiatives to improve benefit realization client, drive business improvements, and recommend and implement process improvements.
The Project and Program Operations Manager will provide oversight and technical assistance. This role has both a technical component as well as a process support component.
Your duties will include:
• Develop strategies for change management and lead change efforts across the organization.
• Ensure staff compliance with policies and processes
• Support the creation and development of Sharepoint sites.
• Analyze project and program metrics, create reports and/or dashboards.
• Develop Excel spread sheets to pull data, calculate KPIs and develop reports.
• Lead and participate in projects to standardize policies, procedures and processes across programs and operational units.
• Consolidation of dashboard reports for executive review.
• Support program and project managers on technical issues (Sharepoint and Clarity) and process related questions/issues
Constratus Staffing LLC is a premier, national provider of technical and non-technical staff augmentation and placement services.
Our highly-skilled sourcing professionals provide staffing services in the areas of contract/contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire personnel.
As an authority in such areas as telecommunications, finance, and media industries, we leverage our industry expertise to improve our clients business mix and position in the marketspace.
Browse program operations manager jobs in Basking Ridge, New Jersey:
Operation IT - Plainsboro Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Nurse Management - Piscataway, NJ
Posted yesterday on TopUSAJobs
KellyIT - Warren, NJ
Posted yesterday on DiversityJobs