Posted 1 year ago in Legal
****Must have strong Corporate Governance experience****
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of organization and maintenance of 200+subsidiary companies, including different corporate structures, clean-up of historical mergers and acquisition activity regarding state filings, public record searches and document retrieval.
• Assist in preparation of documents related to the Board of Representatives and its subsidiary companies.
• Maintain corporate records and state license records.
• Assist with the nationwide d/b/a renewal project for Cellco Partnership and various entities
• Assist in Secretary of State and county filings of registrations and d/b/a’s as needed.
• Assist in the continued development and full utilization of Corporate Governance tools including, but not limited to Secretariat and BoardVantage.
• Data Entry into Secretariat database.
• Perform a variety of often detailed and extensive research into corporate records and agreements.
• Support and manage delegated tasks from Corporate Governance Group’s Associate General Counsel regarding corporate governance and compliance issues and projects.
• Education: 4-year college degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Certifications: Paralegal certificate required.
• Work Experience: 1-3 years of law firm or in-house legal department experience.
• Knowledge of corporate entity structures (i.e. partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies).
• Strong computer skills; demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Secretariat, BoardVantage, and LexisNexis.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and matters is essential.
• Extremely strong project management skills with proven track record of managing complex projects from inception to completion.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Highly developed analytical reasoning skills and keen attention to detail.
• Self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek guidance.
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner.
Constratus Staffing LLC is a premier, national provider of technical and non-technical staff augmentation and placement services.
Our highly-skilled sourcing professionals provide staffing services in the areas of contract/contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire personnel.
As an authority in such areas as telecommunications, finance, and media industries, we leverage our industry expertise to improve our clients business mix and position in the marketspace.
Browse paralegal jobs in Basking Ridge, New Jersey:
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper - Westfield, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Novartis Pharmaceuticals - East Hanover, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Griffin Alexander, PC - RANDOLPH, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on Monster