Constratus Staffing Services, a division of Constratus LLC, is a premier national provider of technology staff augmentation services. For our direct Client we are currently seeking:
Online Content Editor
for a temp to perm position in Piscataway NJ
The Online Content Editor will be responsible for managing the end-to end web content production process within the content management system. This will include updating product content, landing pages, offer banners, video assets and applying html and other code & metric elements based on knowledge of the Client’s content management platform, site architecture and product offerings. Content editor will be responsible for leading pre and post production testing and insure all key stakeholders have reviewed and approved the updates prior to publishing to the website.
The Content editor will create requirements documents for necessary enhancements to the content management platform and work with the content management IT development team to review & implement concepts, test prototypes of new functionality.
Successful candidate will be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment to ensure the on time delivery of time sensitive projects and involves evening and weekend work as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3 Years Marketing experience or equivalent
· 3 Years web development or web content management experience or equivalent
· 3 – 5 years Business Systems Analysis experience or equivalent
· Oracle Endeca/ATG experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Knowledge of software development life-cycle
· Experience working with website content creation and maintenance.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects based on marketing timelines
· Basic HTML skills
· Basic knowledge of database structures
Will start as a 6-month position with opportunity to be extended based on performance and needs.
About Constratus Staffing LLC:
Constratus Staffing LLC is a premier, national provider of technical and non-technical staff augmentation and placement services.
Our highly-skilled sourcing professionals provide staffing services in the areas of contract/contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire personnel.
As an authority in such areas as telecommunications, finance, and media industries, we leverage our industry expertise to improve our clients business mix and position in the marketspace.