Posted 1 year ago in Telecommunications
Equipment Engineer VG49392
· IN PERSON INTERVIEWS ARE REQUIRED
· Microsoft office excel knowledge, People soft 9.1
· Responsible for Engineering and Design of all Cell equipment for multiple MSC's in WPA WV markets.
· Specific responsibilities include:
· Planning, Engineering, Provisioning and Implementation of Lucent ECP and 5ESS and or NSN Switching systems.
· Forecast future cell needs including, but not limited to, LTE, carrier adds, FTTC, batt & power plants.
· Ensure proper cell expansion to support growth of then market area
· Develop and issue planning report for cells to be utilized by Region & HQ
Budgeting. Equipment Engineer
· Work closely with team and Manager to prepare and review monthly budget
· Track all Capital requirements related to the cells
· Monitor all equipment expenditures
Prepare purchase orders and ensure vendor payment utilizing PeopleSoft
Equipment Procurement & Optimization-Ensure optimum equipment utilization and efficiency
· Oversee equipment installation and acceptance
Project Management-Design, procure equipment and manage construction of new cell projects. Equipment Engineer
· Aid in design, procure equipment and manage cell expansions.
· Candidate must have experience with Lucent Switches and or NSN Switches. In addition, experience and proficiency in PeopleSoft are desired.
· Must be self-motivated and have ability to complete tasks with little supervision. Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members. Equipment Engineer
· ASSOCIATES DEGREE IS REQUIRED.
· Previous experience with Project/Construction Management of cell sites desired.
· Experience with ALU Switch and or NSN equipment. 2 YEARS MINIMUM.
· Must be self-managed and motivated.
· Experience in managing budgets and PeopleSoft skills a plus.
· CCNA desired. Equipment Engineer
Constratus Staffing LLC is a premier, national provider of technical and non-technical staff augmentation and placement services.
Our highly-skilled sourcing professionals provide staffing services in the areas of contract/contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire personnel.
As an authority in such areas as telecommunications, finance, and media industries, we leverage our industry expertise to improve our clients business mix and position in the marketspace.
Browse equipment engineer jobs in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania:
Randstad Engineering - Charleroi, PA
Posted 4 days ago on Monster
Randstad Engineering - CHARLEROI, PA
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond
Douglas Equipment - Cheswick, PA
Posted 5 days ago on iHire