Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Manager Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager - Rigid Container Mfg
We are currently seeking a Project Manager. Project Managers report directly to the Director of Project Management.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also "home" to more than 2,100 team members in 59 locations. Our family is committed to your family, providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects by keeping track of independent critical milestone activities.
- Develop cost estimates, justifications, and schedules for capital projects while managing the project spending budgets for each.
- Communicate with the Procurement team in order to develop bid requests for equipment and services.
- Develop the utility and equipment specifications required for each project.
- Provide technical expertise and construction management services to plant and corporate personnel.
- Develop designs for facility and production related systems while incorporating personnel safety objectives into the designs.
- Evaluate the condition and performance of existing plant equipment and facilities.
- Lead and participate on project and improvement teams.
- Function as a change agent in the implementation of new technology and systems.
· BA in Engineering required.
· Minimum of 4 years project management and/or project engineering.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to correctly prioritize tasks.
· Experience working in a plant environment.
· Travel between 20-70% monthly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience in team building skills.
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and CAD work.
Key Words: plastic, manufcaturing, blow, injection, extrusion, mold, molding, execution, facilities, scope, bid, life cycle, engineering, lines, sigma, PMP, construction, vendor, contract, container, food, packaging, beverage, high speed, capital, lay out, material handling
About Consolidated Container Company:
Consolidated Container Company is a leading developer and manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging solutions in North America. Consolidated Container Company specializes in customized mid- and short-run packaging solutions, serving a diverse customer base in the dairy, large-format dairy, water, agriculture, chemical, beverage, food, household chemical, and food service. With over 56 facilities and over 2,200 employees, CCC has an integrated, nationwide network of manufacturing and service locations to deliver reliable and cost-effective packaging solutions to meet the needs of a wide range of customers and markets. CCC provides standard and custom packaging solutions to its customers. From its state-of-the art Panella Engineering and Development Center to its experienced manufacturing teams across its network, CCC delivers high performance, cost-effective design solutions to meet even the most challenging container applications.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Los Angeles, California:
HR Staffing Solutions in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Project Manager (Rail)
TELACU Construction Management in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
LAH Builders/CCK & Associates in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter