Posted 3 years ago
Product Integration Manager - Rigid Plastic Packaging
Drive actions to deliver projects on time and within budget standards.
• Ensure projects are completed effectively to the demands of the customer.
• Estimate the capital and project requirements.
• Collaborates effectively with various functions to assure proper resources are utilized to drive program execution.
• Communicate regularly with the leadership team regarding the status of current project initiatives.
• Convey the scope and objectives of each project to the organization and present the business case as it relates to the goals of the overall company.
• Seek to understand while developing planning methods by being detailed and inquisitive.
• Several years experience working with project management or program management.
• Experience with Continuous Extrusion Blow Molding Wheel and /or Shuttle blow molding machinery.
• 1-3 years experience in dealing with Tier 1 National Accounts Clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to be persuasive without being overly aggressive.
• Proficiency with MS Office programs including MS Project.
• Knowledge of polyolefin materials.
• Ability to read blue prints and drawings.
• Willing to travel up to 80%.
• Should have a background in Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Packaging Engineering.
• PMP Certification is attractive.
• Six Sigma training is attractive.
• Should have CAD experience.
• Be able to write business plans and/or capital appropriations requests.
• Knowledge of and experience in SPC.
Consolidated Container Company is a leading developer and manufacturer of rigid plastic packaging solutions in North America. Consolidated Container Company specializes in customized mid- and short-run packaging solutions, serving a diverse customer base in the dairy, large-format dairy, water, agriculture, chemical, beverage, food, household chemical, and food service. With over 56 facilities and over 2,200 employees, CCC has an integrated, nationwide network of manufacturing and service locations to deliver reliable and cost-effective packaging solutions to meet the needs of a wide range of customers and markets. CCC provides standard and custom packaging solutions to its customers. From its state-of-the art Panella Engineering and Development Center to its experienced manufacturing teams across its network, CCC delivers high performance, cost-effective design solutions to meet even the most challenging container applications.
Browse integration manager jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
Cordea Consulting in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Enclara Pharmacia in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 11 days ago on CareerBuilder
Comcast - Entertainment and Media Industry in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 13 days ago on VelvetJobs LLC