Construction Safety Manager in Chicago, IL
Relocation available within the US, Job 1565 at consentiumsearch.com
Please follow response instructions listed below
The incumbent will be charged with conducting site visits with the goal of assessing and mitigating hazardous work conditions and ensures site workers are trained and equipped to avoid foreseen risks. The incumbent may be called upon to evaluate current or write new programs to enhance safety as well as investigate any accidents and near misses to determine root cause.
• All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline
• Five (5) or more years of safety program leadership experience in construction
• CSP, certified safety professional
• OSHA outreach certified
• Conducting Safety audits
• Develop and implement safety programs for assigned sites
• Conduct OSHA 10 and 30 hour safety training.
• Observe and evaluate contractor safety compliance and ensure all contracted personnel are properly trained in site safety requirements and procedures
• Reviews subcontractors' safety policies, procedures, and safety performance
• Conduct accident and near-miss investigations
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skill sets and experiences are needed.
• Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Response Instructions: Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please. Reminder: All potential candidates must already be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium
Consentium Search is a niche professional search firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional people for our distinguished corporate clients.