Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open International Accounting Manager Jobs in Burnsville, MN
International Account Manager (Bi-Lingual)
International Account Manager
Currently in search of Italian, French, German, and Nordic speaking applicants
Established security and surveillance organization seeks energetic and motivated Account Manager for our sales department. Ideal candidate would possess a strong desire to grow professionally and work in a fast paced collaborative environment. Organization is growing rapidly and has strong potential for advancement for person(s) that can learn, grow and contribute to team's measurable outcomes. Individual would report directly to the Sales Team Lead and Vice President of Channel Sales.Daily duties would include sales activities with qualified prospects. The Sales position will be an integral part of building a worldwide channel for a video management software manufacturer by building relationships around the world with key distributors, integrators, and end users. Individual will organize and sell training classes to and through these relationships to ensure organizations are technically competent to deliver advance video surveillance solutions.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Technical background/knowledge recommended
- Previous sales experience is required
- Some experience in business-to-business sales required
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills in English **additional fluent language skills including: Italian, French, German, Danish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Korean, Mandarin, and many others are strongly encouraged.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to document problems and resolutions
- The ability and desire to learn new industry and products
- Willingness to master new tools and technologies
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Installation, configuration, support, and maintenance of existing and new hardware & software.
- Windows XP, Visa, W7, and Windows Server OS
- Knowledge of networks, IP protocols, and PC operationsThis person would be entering a proven business model that has successfully developed revenue streams in numerous regions. Individual would be expected to use best practices and skills developed in those regions to develop new territories and maintain current territories.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work with Windows and Apple OS Systems
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Ability to be self driven and motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to adapt to challenging situations
- Ability to make decisions
- Attention to detail
About Connex International, Inc.:
Connex International is a US based training, certification and professional services organization focused on knowledge and skills transfer in the technology marketplace. With a global focus and approximately 55 employees, Connex each year delivers over 500 engagements in multiple languages including: Arabic, Czech, Danish, English, French, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Castilian and Latin American Spanish, and Swedish.
Through these engagements we are uniquely suited to witness the evolution of technology and it's impact on the marketplace. As physical security becomes more sophisticated through this evolution, product complexity and technology interdependencies force a knowledge and competency gap pressuring current delivery mechanisms. At Connex, our primary function is assisting manufactures, system integrators, value add distributors and end-users in effectively closing the knowledge gap through training and skills transfer programs that streamline the adoption and incorporation of new technologies.
Connex International, Inc. specializes in the development, management and delivery of comprehensive education, training and consulting services for security and IT industry professionals.
Additional services include industry business intelligence, product / installation / integration certification and testing, project management, system design, security readiness, site assessment, Security Education, Security Training, Security Consulting, Security Product Installation, Security Product Integration, Security Product Certification, Security Product Testing, Security Project Management, Security System Design, Security Site Assessment, and process improvement.
To find out more about Connex International please visit the following links:
Posted 4 years ago
Browse International Accounting Manager jobs in Burnsville, Minnesota:
International Tax Manager
Lurie Besikof Lapidus & Company, LLP in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 7 days ago on StartWire
Branch Management Trainee
Hertz Rental Car in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
International Tax Manager
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P. in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 19 days ago on StartWire