$18 to $20 Hourly
Dental, 401K, Vision, Life, Medical
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the implementation and maintenance of services, policies, and programs within the Human Resources Department.
- Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department;
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner;
- Updates company organization chart. Maintains a database of employee contact information;
- Completes employment verification and security background checks;
- Assist in recruiting responsibilities including on-boarding and career fair participation;
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with hiring managers;
- Manage applicant tracking system;
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes personnel file;
- Prepares exit interview documentation for terminated employees;
- Provides employee communication to include payroll and benefits information;
- Assist with maintenance of benefit documentation, invoice reconciliation and premium payment tracking.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects HR operations by keeping information confidential;
- Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resources department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested;
- Support other HR initiatives as needed.
NOTE: This list of job responsibilities is not an all-inclusive list, this is a general description. Scheduled for 37.5 hour per week, Monday through Friday.
- College degree or demonstrated equivalent in experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Accomplished verbal/written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, collaborative environment with constant interactions with other departments in the organization.
- Strong analytical, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
6 months ago