Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Campus Director Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, the nations oldest and largest chain of broadcasting schools, is seeking a campus director for one or more of our 12 campuses. The campus director is responsible for the overall success of the student from enrollment to matriculation to placement. This is not a sales position.
Title: Director (Campus)
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, and other campuses on Eastern U.S. coastline.
Reports: To Operations Director on site, & Corporate Officers in Farmington, CT
Purpose: Oversee instructors, curriculum, lead flow, and daily campus activities
● Ensures curriculum and instructors meet all state board requirements
● Primary contact for instructors regarding curriculum, scheduling, and training
● Works with faculty and Ops director on daily concerns regarding student development
● Executes the systems, formulas, and process flows of student matriculation
● Meets enrollment selection goals through consistent follow-up of incoming leads
● Interacts with students during studio tours and answers curriculum related questions
● Participates in enrollment meetings to ensure academic requirements for admission
● Reviews all necessary documentation of incoming students to ensure compliance
● Fills in for operations director, campus coordinator, or instructors if applicable
● Actively participates in all student orientations, graduations, and studio tours
● Physically opens campus each morning and present during normal business hours
- B.A. Degree and clear background required per Department of Education regulations
- Prior CRM software experience and ability to learn involved technology fairly quickly
- Ability to interview and select a small group from a large pool of potential applicants
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and related follow-up ability without supervision
- Some working knowledge of social technology including YouTube, Facebook, & Wordpress
- Engaging and high energy personality, ability to interact positively with a diverse population
- Comfortable spending three hours on the phone daily inviting potential students to tour
- Able to work typical office hours with occasional evenings for tours and graduations
- Prior experience as a journalist, an educator, or corporate trainer role in structured setting
- Knowledge of the V.A. certification program and related required student documentation
- Experience developing bright, creative, intellectually curious people in an academic setting
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills and experience in a workplace setting
- Ability to not only follow directions, but also set the direction and tone of an active campus
- Commiserate to salary of a first year teacher in the State in which your campus resides
How to Apply:
- Put together a 60 second video on a private YouTube page and submit the link into your qualified resume and cover letter in confidence to: John Casson, Operations Director, Connecticut School of Broadcasting. No phone calls please.
About Connecticut School of Broadcasting:
We're America's oldest and largest chain of broadcasting schools that offers the hands-on training and industry connections our students need to start a career in radio, television, sports broadcasting, and audio/video production.
Our graduates have gone on to work at major employers in the broadcasting industry such as Clear Channel, ESPN, CNN, CBS Radio, Fox, MTV, and SiriusXM.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Campus Director jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina: