Progressive Executive with Fortune 500 Company is looking for a modern Executive Assistant. This position is the perfect opportunity for a promising candidate looking to develop their career at a company that promotes from within. In this role, you will take charge of a variety of challenging and rewarding responsibilities that utilize your exceptional customer service and communication skills, including interacting with high-level clients, managing an executive calendar, and liaising with other Assistants. A resourceful go-getter who is eager to grow their career at a top-performing national firm will thrive in this exciting role.
• Manage an incredibly busy calendar and ever-changing schedule.
• Plan and organize special events.
• Spearhead special projects on behalf of this senior executive.
• Interact with high profile internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate complex domestic and international travel.
• Facilitate high profile meetings and conference calls.
• Process invoices, expense reports and internal documents.
• Take charge of additional assignments as needed.
• 5 years of corporate administrative experience in a large, fast-paced company.
• Excellent written and verbal ability, and expert customer service skills.
• Problem solver with a proven history of taking initiative.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word proficiency.
• Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment in regards to confidential information.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Fantastic organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
This firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to grow your career. Please submit your resume to be considered.