Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Account Manager Jobs in Santa Paula, CA
Senior Account Manager
We are a successful worldwide marketer, grower and packer looking for talented people to join our team! We are currently conducting a search for a seasoned sales person to sell a variety of commodities to retail food stores, club stores, mass merchandisers, produce wholesalers, produce brokers and food service accounts.
This individual will make regularly scheduled telephone calls to active customers as well as prospective customers. In addition, this person will negotiate prices and prepare sales contracts, coordinate date of delivery to customer, negotiate promotional support, prepare reports of business transactions, develop and maintain relationships with customers, investigate and resolve all customer issues such as delivery, quality, and quantity, and attend trade events as required.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program to all of our employees. We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates.
Perform Other Duties as Instructed by Supervisor:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems involving several variables in standardized situations along with ability to negotiate terms of sales orders.
- May require travel on occasion (up to 10%).
Our ideal candidate has a steady work history with one or more reputable, well-known companies and a proven (and successful) track record in cultivating and closing a sale, from beginning to end. You are a team player, and you have solid communication skills and strong follow up. If you are bilingual (English/Spanish) that would be very helpful but it is not necessary or required. You should be able to travel occasionally to shows and/or customers. And lastly, you adapt easily to a work day that starts around 6:30 a.m. and ends around 4:30 p.m., with the ability to work some Saturdays.
- Degree preferred or a combination of education and work experience that fulfills the requirements of the position
- A minimum of ten+ years experience in a sales position, either inside or outside, in the agricultural/produce industry
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior Account Manager jobs in Santa Paula, California: