Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Purchasing Coordinator Jobs in Livermore, CA
Purchasing Coordinator (Produce) Bilingual
Early and Busy Bay Area Produce Sales office seeks a Purchasing Coordinator.
Full Time Benefits to include, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, PTO, 401k, short and long term disability, and an optional bonus pool.
- Maintain up to date inventory and lot reconciliations
- Process, update and track sales orders
- Establish and maintain relationships with growers, customers and truckers
- Manage logistics of produce shipments
- Answer phones and handle calls with professional demeanor
- Handle customer service situations with calm and grace
- Assist sales agents as needed
- Detective at Details
- Excellent customer service
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness/flexibility with work schedule - 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday with at least one Saturday per month.
- Good sense of humor
- Very proficient bilingual skills a must. Spanish and English.
- Computer skills a must
- Critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Purchasing Coordinator jobs in Livermore, California: