Early and Busy Bay Area Produce Sales office seeks a Purchasing Coordinator.
Full Time Benefits to include, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, PTO, 401k, short and long term disability, and an optional bonus pool.
Perform Other Duties as Instructed by Supervisor:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain up to date inventory and lot reconciliations
- Process, update and track sales orders
- Establish and maintain relationships with growers, customers and truckers
- Manage logistics of produce shipments
- Answer phones and handle calls with professional demeanor
- Handle customer service situations with calm and grace
- Assist sales agents as needed
- Excellent customer service
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Willingness/flexibility with work schedule - 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday with at least one Saturday per month.
- Very proficient bilingual skills a must. Spanish and English.
- Critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
Posted 3 years ago