Web Developer Charlotte NC
Retail / Wholesale - Other
Information Technology - Web Developer
United States - North Carolina - Charlotte - Charlotte
The Compensation $80k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- Participate in establishing Web development strategy
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications
- Design and maintain MySQL and MS SQL databases
- Collaborate in upgrading the website architecture and overall site structure
- Conduct research into emerging Web technologies in support of Web development efforts
- Assist in development of new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers
- Ensure security of all websites and related applications.
- Computer Science, MIS or related degree required or relevant experience.
- Java, AJAX, XML experience desired.
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce is a plus.
- Some knowledge of database development, including design, creation, administration and optimization of relational databases is a plus.
- Strong Linux experience desired.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Should have good documentation skills (pre and post), testing of code and some understanding of Sales and Marketing.
- Customer facing applications and experience with Google Ad words and Ad sense experience a big plus.
More About the Position
40 Hours per Week
Visa Candidates Considered - No
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
The Ideal Candidate
Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.