Developer Remedy Clear Case and JAVA
Financial Services - Commercial Banking
Information Technology - Developer
United States - Virginia – McLean 22101
The Compensation $105k
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Responsible for the installation, upgrade support, technical consulting and product development/evaluation in a particular technical discipline, or in direct support of assigned business area. Involves application development, prototyping, modeling and high level technical consulting. Perform "what-if" analysis to simulate network stress test and survivability. Predict effects of configuration changes, identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance. Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems. Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy. Primarily intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters. College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience.
Experience with development lifecycle activities analysis, design, development, integration and implementation of business and technical solutions.
- Required development experience 2 to 4 years.
- Experience in production support activities, which include trouble shooting and data correction activities.
- Knowledgeable with Remedy, Clear Case, Clear Quest, and applications change management framework
- Strong Java/J2EE, SQL, and Shell / Unix Skills
- Excellent problem-solving and problem-identifying skills
- Prior experience to SOX applications and controls
- Application development experience with J2EE, Weblogic, VB, Sybase, lotus notes
- Knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with limited direction
- Technical certifications preferred.
- Mortgage and/or financial industry exp. preferred.
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - Yes
2+ to 5 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.