Posted 1 year ago in Accounting/Finance
Procurement Assistant opportunity with growing, successful regional family owned and professionally managed company, servicing customers since 1934. Individual may perform a wide variety of duties related to the timely ordering of parts, supplies and other products or services for the company. Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment acting as a liaison between vendors and multi-company locations, providing product research ensuring that company is getting best product available at most competitive price. Must be able to provide solutions when problems arise.
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
· 5+ years of previous relevant experience
· Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
· Sharp negotiating and decision making skills
· Superior organization skills
· Strong communication and problem solving capabilities
· Attention to detail and ability to follow a project through completion
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to think quickly on their feet
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Excellent benefits including medical health coverage, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401-K with company match.
For consideration for this position, please submit your resumes.
An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed.
Our local family-owned, professionally managed company has been the leading service provider to the community for over 80 years.
Browse procurement assistant jobs in Petersburg, Virginia:
Community Health Systems - Petersburg, VA
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Burgess Engineering, PLLC - Richmond, VA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Premier Staffing Source, Inc. - Richmond, VA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply