Posted 2 years ago in Marketing/PR
Seeking an individual to assist in data entry, deployment and production of marketing and informational material to support company’s branding objectives.
Candidates must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team environment and maintain corporate identity standards. Demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, maintain confidentiality on sensitive issues, as well as communicate effectively with company locations and customers.
The minimum requirements for this position are as follows:
· Support marketing department in the implementation of comprehensive, marketing plans and customer retention efforts
· Conduct market research
· Organize/analyze customer data and track marketing initiatives
· Perform administrative tasks associated with the project assignments
· Writing and Proofing
· General office tasks
Looking for an individual with:
· Focus to follow through on projects to completion
· Willingness and ability to learn systems and daily tasks
· Self-motivated with skills in organization, prioritization and time management
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
· A general knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Ideal for someone pursuing a career in marketing administration
Excellent benefits including medical health coverage, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401-K with company match.
For consideration for this position, please submit your resumes.
An EEO/DV/WM Co. Drug Test and Background Check performed.
Our local family-owned, professionally managed company has been the leading service provider to the community for over 80 years.
Browse administrative marketing assistant jobs in Petersburg, Virginia:
University of Richmond - Richmond, VA
Posted 5 days ago on Beyond
Virginia Farm Bureau - Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond
Randstad Professionals - Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire