Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Scrub Tech Jobs in Fort Myers, FL
If you are an experience Scrub Tech, we need you! Surgery Center seeks Scrub Tech to work in its Naples and Fort Myers surgery centers on a rotating basis. Serves patients by maintaining the sterile field in the operating room; helping the surgical team.
* Prepares for surgical procedures by setting up the operating room; organizing sterile table with surgical instruments and equipment, sterile linens, and sterile solutions.
* Keeps equipment operating by checking and adjusting sterilizers, lights, suction machines, electrosurgical units, and diagnostic equipment.
* Keeps supplies ready for use during surgery.
* Prepares patients for surgery by transporting patients; positioning patients on table; covering patients with sterile surgical drapes.
* Anticipates the needs of the surgeon by passing instruments; providing sterile items; holding retractors, cutting sutures, and applying dressings.
* Safeguards surgical specimens by preparing, caring for, and routing to laboratory.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances surgery department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Adheres to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
Surgical Experience, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Bedside Manner, Emotional Control, Organization, Medical Teamwork, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information , Informing Others
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Scrub Tech jobs in Fort Myers FL USA: