Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago.
Ophthalmology Surgery Center seeks a registered nurse for pre/post operative care. Will work in Naples and Fort Myers surgery centers on a rotating basis. Responsibilities include providing planned, skilled nursing care for patients in the critical pre/post operative periods. Provides continuous patient surveillance for early recognition and immediate emergency treatment of medical or surgical complications that may arise in any postoperative patient.
- Supports the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Facility.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Maintains and promotes professional competence through continuing education.
- Provides effective and efficient supervisory activities necessary for patient care.
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- Performs thorough preoperative patient assessment required by the outpatient setting.
- Performs safe and individualized nursing care for the patient in the immediate postoperative period.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current state licensure.
- Experience in postoperative or critical care is preferred.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse RN jobs in Fort Myers FL USA:
Hope Healthcare in Fort Myers, FL
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
COC in Cape Coral, FL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Caregiver Services Inc in Cape Coral, FL
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter