Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Awesome team members, great customers, room for growth.”
The Planner is responsible for reviewing and interpreting customer requirements. This includes; purchase orders, electronic or hard copy drawings, parts lists, Bill of Material, specifications, processing requirements, assembly requirements, etc. Through evaluation of this data and interaction with engineering, programming and other key team members, the Planner generates documents and processing plans for the purpose of meeting customer requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ability to thoroughly understand and interpret complex engineering drawings and associated parts lists.
• Ensure compliance with AS9100 by providing required control and documentation operations.
• Plan manufacturing operations to facilitate production of details and assemblies in support of customer requirements and delivery schedule.
• Create accurate Bill of Material (BOM) requirements for assemblies in support of customer requirements and delivery schedule.
• Update planning as required for all purchase order/customer engineering changes or for all method improvement/correction type changes.
• Create re-work planning for parts or tools as required.
• Review customer engineering changes.
• Review customer purchase order requirements and changes.
• Coordinate the necessary information with other team members to make corrections or improvements to planning, tooling, programs or processes.
• Support Manufacturing and other departments as an internal customer.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Must possess strong computer skills (MS Office and MRP experience).
• Experience in the utilization of MRP software required, E2 Shoptech strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
• Written and verbal English communication skills.
• Must be proactive, meticulous, organized, and detail oriented .
• Ability to efficiently resolve problems.
• Ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal direction.
• Ability to use discretion and independent judgment when making decisions on behalf of the company.
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in Aerospace Planning in a manufacturing environment.
• Must hold U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident status to comply with ITAR requirements. Trio Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
Pay based on experience.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
*Well established company, over 60 years in business
*Strategic partner to several major aerospace primes.
*We manufacture precision aircraft components and sub-assemblies for both commercial and military programs.
*We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where ideas, talents and experiences are valued.
*We seek employees who share our passion and commitment to succeed.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Production Planner jobs in El Segundo CA USA:
Ronin Staffing, LLC in Inglewood, CA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
TalentZok in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Posted 16 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Advanced Nutrients in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter