$40,000 to $50,000 Annually
We are a uniquely positioned ecommerce company dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation in the apparel industry. Through continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced, passionate and driven Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
This position will be responsible for:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Applicants should be experienced running social media accounts and analyzing the business impact, and ideally have experience in either an e-commerce, consumer brand, or digital organization.
All Jobs at Confidential
Posted 18 days ago