Business Unit Manager
Location: Hudson, NH
Company will relocate
• Plans, directs and coordinates all activities of the Solutions Business unit to ensure the goals or objective are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and budget.
• Oversees Project Managers, Application Engineering, development and production, Client relationships. Has a P&L responsibility.
• BU develops and manufactures power electronic subsystems for industrial applications. These subsystems are either inverters, converter (AC:DC, DC: AC, AC:AC and DC: DC).
• This Company holds the TS16949 quality certifications for automotive and ISO 9000 for industrial.
• The parent Company is a $800 Million + manufacture of Power Semiconductors and systems. This division is a $60 million daughter company which has seen 50% growth in the last 2 years.
• This position reports directly to the President
• Right hand person to President.
• Can Do Attitude
• Experience in dealing with Multiple personalities to promote Teaming and high morale.
Example of Duties
1. Must coordinate and interact daily with engineering, production, project management, sales and customers.
2. Must be able to direct and implement existing procedures within the BU to improve product excellence, efficiency and CIP
3. Must support the organization in meeting all deadlines put forth
Five (5) to seven (7) years working knowledge of managing a BU in power system/power semiconductor business.
Minimum BS in Engineering
Good technical background in power electronics, power conversion systems, and topologies. Knowledge of semiconductors (IGBT’s most importantly). Background in thermal management is an asset. Basic computer skills and MS office suite.
Communicate with all levels of employees, multi-task, see tasks through completion, great organizational skills, and time management.
Temp staffing firm
Posted 3 years ago