We are a 40-person technology firm, based in downtown Santa Monica, four blocks from the beach. Our site attracts more than 20 million unique visitors per month.
We are looking for a high quality instructor to work with in creating an online educational tutorial on Business Writing and Grammar.
1. Has real-world experience with writing business plans, executive summaries, pitch decks, etc.
2. Is familiar with presenting and teaching the material.
3. Able to create an in-depth outline for the whole course.
3. Is engaging and comfortable being on camera.
4. Can introduce the material in a clear and concise manner.
5. Extremely knowledgeable on the subject matter.
The recording will take place in our studio in Santa Monica. The recording may involve on-camera work and screen capture work (all equipment will be provided), depending on the subject matter.
Interested candidates should provide the following information:
1. Current Resume
2. List of topics you could speak on
3. A short (2 to 4 minute) video sample. This can be you presenting your name, position, the business topic and a quick summary of what the viewer will learn by the end of the course.
Feel free to upload the video onto YouTube or Vimeo or email us the file.
The position is an independent contractor position and compensation will be based upon experience and knowledge of subject matter.