Our client, a large consumer goods retailer, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their FP&A group. This is a highly visible role, offering incredible exposure to executive management across multiple business units.
If you're ready to join a growing, employee-focused organization that offers incredible opportunities for advancement, all housed within a casual work environment, we'd love to hear from you!
- Responsible for internal reporting, month-end close support work, forecasting and budgeting
- Act as financial liaison to multiple business units
- Assist with management and ad-hoc financial reporting
- Great exposure for a driven, passionate individual who will work extensively with multiple business unit executives
- Compensation: $60 - $70k, plus overtime
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in either a public or corporate accounting role
- CPA preferred
- Strong technical accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus, but not required
Posted 3 years ago
Finance and Insurance,