This is a leading supplier to the auto industry that manufactures plastic injection mold components located in Auburn Hills, MI
. New headquarters, state of the art facility, full service that includes design and manufacturing. Unlike a lot of these position, this is a non-travel job. Major, international mfg. company who is a leading provider to the aerospace, automotive and building systems industries is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Experience working on projects for suppliers to the major automotive companies.
- Experience doing concepts for automation systems.
- Experience processing different automated assembly methods.
- Robotic experience is a strongly preferred.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automation Systems.
- 5+ years experience in designing equipment or managing automation projects.
- Some experience in plastics and AUTODESK AUTOCAD