Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Intake Specialist Jobs in Irvine, CA
- 5k plus a month in a first class work environment working with the best leads in the industry.
- Located conveniently across the street from the Irvine Spectrum.
- Monday - Friday work schedule, no weekends necessary but optional.
- Bonuses and weekly incentives.
- Management opportunity, we only promote from within
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking highly motivated professional Evaluator that are comfortable working in a fast paced money motivated environment. We are growing at a rapid pace and need TOP SALES PROFESSIONALS who desire a long term opportunity with a progressive company. We strongly believe in promoting from with in and need to fill four new sales teams. We specialize in foreclosures and loss mitigation and are a direct correspondent of several main stream lenders and loan servicers. We have in house compliance, processors and are members of one of the largest Attorney networks here in the US. Our firm offers the highest pay in the industry, and even offers monthly incentive-bonuses.
WHO WE ARE:
We were founded with years of experience in representing small businesses, institutions, and individuals in all aspects of real estate, finance and debt.
We are a well established network firm. Our attorneys are experts in all areas of law and our thorough understanding and expertise allow us to provide our clients with services of the highest quality. We provide the full array of legal services typically required by individuals, investors, landlords, tenants and others who are involved in real estate and debt fields.
We possess an extensive breadth and depth of experience and capabilities in all legal aspects. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of legal services in a practical, timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. Our business-oriented approach identifies all relevant legal issues and weaves the client's business considerations into their resolution. We focus on both the practical as well as the legal ramifications of alternate courses of action, utilizing a creative interdisciplinary approach to problem solving.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Ability to make / handle a high volume of calls
- Pre-qualify prospects through our inbound call database
- Intake Application
- Ability to perform efficiently under minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self discipline
- Ability to think on your feet quickly
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive by nature
- Drive to Succeed - Money Motivated
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four Year College degree is a plus but not required
- Mortgage servicing experience
- Foreclosure and Loss Mitigation experience
o: (714) 602-6833
c: (949) 607-8566
Foreclosure and Loss Mitigation
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Intake Specialist jobs in Irvine, California:
Legal Intake Specialist
Personal injury and Civil rights law office in Irvine, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Case Manager, II - Benefits Specialist (JR 656)
PATH in Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Certified Medical Assistant - Basic X-ray (Part Time)
The Walt Disney Company in Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago on the web