Brand Ambassador Representative
The Brand Ambassador Representative is responsible for establishing Company as the leader of Stone Surfacing Products within an assigned territory for the retail segment. He or she ensures that all retail centers, including independent dealers and Home Center personnel recommend Cosentino products as their first choice when selling to the end consumer.
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Interior Design, Architectural Design or related field, preferred, but not required.
2 years of retail merchandising experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers
· Increase market share by elevating the number of displays and point-of-purchase materials within assigned territory.
· Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochure, and other collateral supplies in all locations
· Attend Industry related events regularly (NKBA, ASID, AIA, NARI), build relationships, and report back with recaps and productive feedback.
· Assist with trade show set-up, customer entertainment events, and other promotional activities as needed including weekend sales events.
· Identify new customers and sets them up with initial retail package including samples, displays, and collateral based on qualification, marketing visibility and/or sales volume.
· Develop and promote brand awareness with all potential customers within assigned territory
· Keep current customers informed and trained on new and existing products and programs
· Conduct product knowledge and other training classes for customers as needed
· Visit retail customers and support generating sales through building relationships with store personnel
· Gathers market intelligence and provides data to Marketing Manager
· Report daily activity and monitors customer databases through company systems (i.e. SAM)
· Frequent travel required
Requires ability to lift and carry displays. Must have ability to safely lift a minimum of 25 lbs. without assistance.
Requires ability to safely operate an automobile.
Requires the ability to operate a vehicle for 50% of the time minimum.
Eligible for the following benefits on the first day of the month after date of hire:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Long term disability
Browse brand ambassador jobs in Omaha, Nebraska:
Mosaic Sales Solutions in Omaha, NE
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Mosaic Sales Solutions in Council Bluffs, IA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Advantage Solutions in Omaha, NE
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter