Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago.
Freehold, New Jersey Ground Transportation/Limousine Service Company seeking full-time Customer Service Representative.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK EVENING HOURS AND WEEKENDS.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to balance priorities, working with team members, between inbound calls, responding to inbound email requests and making outbound calls.
• Ability to navigate multiple applications, and utilize search tolls to find information.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external co-workers and clients.
• Ability to work independently and as a productive part of the Customer Service Team with little direction from the manager.
• Adaptable, flexible and readily adjusts to changing departmental and business needs.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Able to perform an extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries .
• Able to prioritize own work depending on call and email volume.
• Extensive keyboarding, switching from multiple applications and use of the phone is necessary to be successful. (Headsets are available for hands-free phone capability)
• Assist other departments with additional duties as directed by the Manager and provide timely completion of special tasks when requested.
Company address: 900 rt 33 freehold nj 07728
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in Freehold Township NJ USA:
Plasticplace in Lakewood, NJ
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
TMG in Freehold, NJ
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Binsky in Piscataway, NJ
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter