“The foundation of your success is backed by our dedicated staff and 40 year history of excellence.”
Field Installations, Internal Operations and Warehouse/Mechanics
I. Summary of Position:
Orchestrates the safe and efficient execution of customer's performance flooring installations to an exceptional level of quality.
Responsible to maintain and improve the quality and efficiency of operations simultaneously while mentoring operations and field staffing in conjunction with manufacturer’s guidelines for installation. To include utilizing project management, operations, industry specific knowledge and skills, communication and proprietary software to deliver on-time, on-budget, Concare quality installations.
II. Performance Measures:
- Project profitability including labor and material spending versus estimates
- Create cost savings ideas and systems to add value to Concare
- Warranty cost less than 1% of annual sales
-24/7 accessibility as a resource to support the field operations
- Revenue generated by change order requests
- Successful execution of LMA within the operations department
-Demonstrates open communication across all departments of Concare.
III. Principal Duties: (
· Has primary responsibility for the field installation crews; including daily scheduling
· Visits job sites to evaluate project status, ensuring quality and process control.
· Drives quality via training, instruction, monitoring field installation crews.
· Identifies ways to increase quality control and avoid costly mistakes.
· Solves problems of a technical nature for the purpose of enhancing quality and process control.
· Schedules craft training and safety compliance training for field staff.
· Accountable for pre-job inspection on all projects deemed necessary by installation schedule; including observing job site conditions, finalizing color and texture selections, completing inspection evaluation and submitting with a Work Plan for the project.
· Reviews project’s projected materials and labor costs with recommendations for adjustments within 72 hours of project being awarded.
· Identifies and relays potential cost savings to General Manager.
· Runs Weekly L10 Leadman meeting, Weekly Scheduling meeting and supports Operations and Field Meetings as necessary
· Provides labor and material estimates for CORs and other projects as requested.
· Has the primary responsibility for determining work plan and technical review.
· Reviews and identifies labor and materials costs for each project.
· Identifies and tracks time, materials, quality control, scope, and procurement methods.
· Monitors and controls field costs, makes recommendations to improve resource utilization; create a sense of urgency for recommended efficiencies in labor, materials, and quality. Evaluates cost effectiveness and quality of warranty plan.
· Implements and maintains Concare’s Quality Control program.
· Accountable for final QC inspection including walk through and sign off by customer.
· Closes projects with job review of material adjustments (estimated vs. actual) and labor
· Communicates during weekly operations meeting status of all upcoming and ongoing jobs or projects recently completed.
Participation on Sales Calls
· Visits customers with sales reps to determine or evaluate time, labor, and materials management for projects in excess of $50k or deemed necessary by General Manager
IV. Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor Degree, preferably in related field with 2-4 year experience in related field or High School Diploma/ GED with 10 years experience in Operations or Project Management role
· PMP and PMI or Six Sigma certification
· Working technical knowledge of the materials, standards and codes/regulations/compliance for Concare’s industry, including urethane cement, MMA and polymer coatings
· Expert in project management with demonstrated success in project management processes
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Database (filemaker)
Concare is a leader in surface solutions for commercial and industrial floors. Established in 1978, Concare, Inc. has installed over 40 million square feet of seamless industrial floors for customers in the food & beverage, healthcare, pharmaceutical, aviation and precision manufacturing industries. We offer a wide range of services to transform the safety, aesthetics, sanitation and performance of concrete. Our team places a high emphasis on excellent customer care, solving challenging problems and continued professional growth.
Posted date: 18 days ago