Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Process Engineer Jobs in Wallingford, CT
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Life, Vision, 401K
A growing Central CT Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Process Engineer. The candidate will work in a team environment that include Manufacturing department heads, Engineering and Quality Management and interface with customers regarding validation requirements, scheduling and prioritizing of activities.
- Develop, document and maintain a manufacturing process.
- Improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Develop sustainable manufacturing procedures.
- Develop IQ, OQ and PQ protocols or APQP / PPAP documentation and reports.
- Develop control plans, PFMEA, process diagrams and work instructions.
- Develop and execute MSA studies and capability analysis.
- Generate project Gantt Charts and update customers regarding project status.
- Train production personnel during process validation and when processes are released for production.
- B.S. in engineering or technical field.
- 10+ years of work experience in process and/or quality engineering.
- Experience with developing formal protocols to validate manufacturing processes.
- Hands-on experience with FDA cGMP principles and practices and AIAG quality document standards and practices including PFMEA, Control Plan, APQP, MSA and PPAP
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
About Component Engineers Inc.:
A leader in development, and production of critical components, Component Engineers Inc. (CEI) is a second generation family owned and operated business that helps hundreds of companies with their contract manufacturing needs. As a highly trusted and respected metal fabricator in the northeast United States, CEI is devoted to manufacturing quality products, providing superior customer service, and leveraging advanced technology.
Posted 5 days ago
Browse Process Engineer jobs in Wallingford, Connecticut: