Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Accountant Jobs in Newton, MA
Senior Accountant (Audit or Tax)
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Tax Manager and Senior Audit Manger.
We primarily serve high net worth individuals, middle market business in manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, real estate and not-for profit industries. The firm's areas of expertise include financial statements audits and reviews, attestation services, retirement plan audits, tax planning and compliance, IRS representation, estate, retirement and succession planning, business consulting, projections and valuations, cash flow and budgeting analysis, start-up entities, systems implementation and consulting, internal control analysis and litigation support.
Senior Audit Manager - Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
· independently overseeing all aspects of audit and review assignments from planning through issuance of full-disclosure financial statements;
· consult with clients' principals in areas of finance and operations management.
· oversee special projects like internal audit engagements, new accounting systems implementation, writing accounting and procedural manuals, budgeting and projections etc.
· independently supervising clients’ accounting personnel and preparing monthly internal financial statements; resolve day-to-day accounting issues at clients and provide suggestions to continually improve the processes;
· analyze internal financial statements for clients’ senior management;
· pro-actively maintain client contact and relationships, use technology to continually learn and share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
Tax Manager - Responsibilities
· Lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients.
· Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations.
· Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
· Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department. Train staff, reviews and evaluates their work
Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience of working in a CPA firm or private industry. Project management and organizational skills together with advanced writing and communication skills and a dedication to teamwork and leadership are essential for this position
About Complete Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
Complete Staffing Solutions is a premier finance, accounting & administrative staffing firm that has been in business for over ten years. We have the resources, experience and expertise required to coordinate the ideal match between hiring organization and candidate. We have a dedicated permanent placement team that focuses on Finance & Accounting roles across a multitude of industries. Here at Complete Staffing, we are confident that our team of committed professionals will provide your company with top-tier talent and be a proven resource to contribute to the immediate and long-term success of your business.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior Accountant jobs in Newton, Massachusetts: