Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Tax Manager and Senior Audit Manger.
We primarily serve high net worth individuals, middle market business in manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, real estate and not-for profit industries. The firm's areas of expertise include financial statements audits and reviews, attestation services, retirement plan audits, tax planning and compliance, IRS representation, estate, retirement and succession planning, business consulting, projections and valuations, cash flow and budgeting analysis, start-up entities, systems implementation and consulting, internal control analysis and litigation support.
Senior Audit Manager - Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
· independently overseeing all aspects of audit and review assignments from planning through issuance of full-disclosure financial statements;
· consult with clients' principals in areas of finance and operations management.
· oversee special projects like internal audit engagements, new accounting systems implementation, writing accounting and procedural manuals, budgeting and projections etc.
· independently supervising clients’ accounting personnel and preparing monthly internal financial statements; resolve day-to-day accounting issues at clients and provide suggestions to continually improve the processes;
· analyze internal financial statements for clients’ senior management;
· pro-actively maintain client contact and relationships, use technology to continually learn and share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
Tax Manager - Responsibilities
· Lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients.
· Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations.
· Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
· Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department. Train staff, reviews and evaluates their work
Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience of working in a CPA firm or private industry. Project management and organizational skills together with advanced writing and communication skills and a dedication to teamwork and leadership are essential for this position
Our Staffing Consultants continually make successful placements in a variety of industries including banking, finance, human resources, marketing and sales, as well as legal and medical.
We offer placement services, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire to individuals interested in changing positions, careers or gaining valuable experience. Our primary disciplines are Administration, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
Browse senior accountant jobs in Newton, Massachusetts:
FusionStorm - Franklin, MA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Professional Staffing Group - Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Peterson Party Center - Woburn, MA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply