Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
The Senior Fund Accounting team is responsible for providing all accounting functions and preparation of financial statements, partner allocation P&L flow, assure fund operation is within the guidelines of offering document, provide comments on offering documents, provide assistance and guidance on accounting standards and best practices.
Our teams consist of highly skilled Chartered Accountants, MBA’s, and CFA’s who are trained to provide highly accurate, timely and efficient services.
·Daily/Weekly/Monthly Net Asset Value preparation, which includes:
o Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations exposed to futures, forwards, options, fixed income, equities
o Income and Expense Accruals
o Daily analysis of traders P&L
· Evaluate confirms and trades for settlements .
· Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations, including incentive and management calculations
· Verify month end market prices for all open positions
· Financial Statement preparation
· Other Ad Hoc Reports as needed
· 7+ years of fund accounting experience in a Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge.
· Familiar with various methods for the calculation of incentive and management fees.
· Good communication skills - Discussions with clients, custodians and prime brokers to resolve trading, operational and accounting issues Financial Statement Preparation and Public Accounting experience is a plus.
· BA in Accounting or Finance a MUST
· CFA Qualification a plus
Our Staffing Consultants continually make successful placements in a variety of industries including banking, finance, human resources, marketing and sales, as well as legal and medical.
We offer placement services, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire to individuals interested in changing positions, careers or gaining valuable experience. Our primary disciplines are Administration, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
Browse investment accountant jobs in Boston, Massachusetts:
LSJ - Boston, MA
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Robert Half - BOSTON, MA
Posted 9 days ago on Beyond
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - BOSTON, MA
Posted 9 days ago on the web