Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Investment Accountant Jobs in Boston, MA
The Senior Fund Accounting team is responsible for providing all accounting functions and preparation of financial statements, partner allocation P&L flow, assure fund operation is within the guidelines of offering document, provide comments on offering documents, provide assistance and guidance on accounting standards and best practices.
Our teams consist of highly skilled Chartered Accountants, MBA’s, and CFA’s who are trained to provide highly accurate, timely and efficient services.
·Daily/Weekly/Monthly Net Asset Value preparation, which includes:
o Cash and Portfolio Reconciliations exposed to futures, forwards, options, fixed income, equities
o Income and Expense Accruals
o Daily analysis of traders P&L
· Evaluate confirms and trades for settlements .
· Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations, including incentive and management calculations
· Verify month end market prices for all open positions
· Financial Statement preparation
· Other Ad Hoc Reports as needed
· 7+ years of fund accounting experience in a Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge.
· Familiar with various methods for the calculation of incentive and management fees.
· Good communication skills - Discussions with clients, custodians and prime brokers to resolve trading, operational and accounting issues Financial Statement Preparation and Public Accounting experience is a plus.
· BA in Accounting or Finance a MUST
· CFA Qualification a plus
Complete Staffing Solutions is a premier finance, accounting & administrative staffing firm that has been in business for over ten years. We have the resources, experience and expertise required to coordinate the ideal match between hiring organization and candidate. We have a dedicated permanent placement team that focuses on Finance & Accounting roles across a multitude of industries. Our temporary staffing consultants offer a wide array of industry knowledge that ranges from accounting/finance to administrative/clerical and beyond. Here at Complete Staffing, we are confident that our team of committed professionals will provide your company with top-tier talent and be a proven resource to contribute to the immediate and long-term success of your business.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse investment accountant jobs in Boston, Massachusetts:
InvestTech Systems Consulting LLC in Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter
IVY People in Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Superior Group in Boston, MA
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter