The nature of the work is focused on the company's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
• Understanding and experience in one or more Hot Skill Technology (Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft).
• Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping.
• Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
• Work with remote groups such as vendors, in other facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
• Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
• Conforms to standards, processes, and policies.
• Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
• Works with systems personnel to implement design.
• Participates in development of project plan/timeline.
• Provides input into project management.
• Communicates project status to management and the business.
• Provides support and participates in change management at department and end user level.
• May create reports and consult on best practice configuration of systems.
• May configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business requirements.
• Oversees and performs complex testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
• Communicate and document system changes to the business.
• Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
• Leads and participates in SME discussions.
Hot Skill (Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft)
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs.; Masters + 4 yrs.; Associates degree + 6 yrs.; High School + 7 yrs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and revel of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a CER Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
CER is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
About Competitive Edge Recruiting:
Competitive Edge Recruiting is a Certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE#6688). We are committed to providing an unparalleled level of service to our clients. Our sole purpose is to ensure that you receive the right person for your organization. At Competitive Edge Recruiting, we use the efficiency of our network and direct recruiting model, coupled with our vast list of current candidates, to find the best person that fits your need. We use a limitless network of professionals, in addition to over 40+ years of combined staffing and recruiting experience to ensure that you are satisfied with the service and quality Competitive Edge Recruiting delivers.
Our experience and track record for success ensures our ability to identify and recruit qualified and productive employees. Our dedicated staff provides our clients with quality individuals within many different disciplines. The "Competitive Edge Recruiting Way" represents recruiting through an international network of candidates.
Competitive Edge Recruiting specializes in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering and Human Resources and Sales & Marketing recruiting. In addition, we also offer complete General Office & Administrative staffing.
Posted 3 years ago