Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Beaverton, Oregon
The nature of the work is focused on providing services which help ensure a safe, healthy, and effective or efficient work environment or providing personal amenities to employees.
Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
· Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
· Handles confidential information.
· May serve as the central contact for general department information.
· Logistics: Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars. Works with internal/external contacts
· Logistics: Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars. Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
· Utilizes Nike's on-line reservation system to ensure that Nike travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
· Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues. Presentations: Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes. Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents.
· Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources.
3 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity.
This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Bachelor’s degree + 1 yr. or Associates degree + 2 yrs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and revel of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a CER Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
CER is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Competitive Edge Recruiting is a Certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE#6688). We are committed to providing an unparalleled level of service to our clients. Our sole purpose is to ensure that you receive the right person for your organization. At Competitive Edge Recruiting, we use the efficiency of our network and direct recruiting model, coupled with our vast list of current candidates, to find the best person that fits your need. We use a limitless network of professionals, in addition to over 40+ years of combined staffing and recruiting experience to ensure that you are satisfied with the service and quality Competitive Edge Recruiting delivers.
Our experience and track record for success ensures our ability to identify and recruit qualified and productive employees. Our dedicated staff provides our clients with quality individuals within many different disciplines. The "Competitive Edge Recruiting Way" represents recruiting through an international network of candidates.
Competitive Edge Recruiting specializes in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering and Human Resources and Sales & Marketing recruiting. In addition, we also offer complete General Office & Administrative staffing.
Browse administrative assistant jobs in Beaverton, Oregon: