The company is a grower of fresh cut flowers in Ecuador and Colombia and was established in 1992. The company has its distribution facilities in Miami, Florida, for the North American markets. It manages a large-scale production of the most luxurious fresh cut flowers and bouquets in the market, with a well-recognized brand across the most important markets in the world. The company has a great presence in the national American market.
The company seeks a full-time experienced professional to help the company expand its presence, the candidate will answer to the President and will work together with the team. We search for an experienced professional in the fresh cut flower warehousing and distribution. The individual must have experience within the floral industry. The qualifications required are the following:
- Experience in the fresh cut flower industry of at least 10 years
- Warehousing and distribution
- Great comprehension of fresh cut flower species and products
- Proficient in the use of current software and communications networks
- Experience in the management of relationships with clients, marketing and promotion of new floral products, order management, supply management and floral market speculation
- The candidate must possess strong leadership skills, be result driven, excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills, entrepreneurial spirit
The candidate will be responsible for the market development and daily sales management of our fresh cut flowers and bouquets to florists, event planners, online floral retailers, and mass market accounts. The candidate will be evaluated and compensated based upon their ability to plan, establish new relationship, and most important deliver sales results. Ability to travel nationwide and abroad are necessary. The company offers a competitive compensation package based on experience, plus commissions over sales, and benefits. The candidate can work from our office, or remotely from their residence.