Objective: Work on web development projects for CompAndSave.com and other sister websites while learning skills related to web development or programming.
• Interested in the field of web development or programming
• Experience with web development tools.
• Knowledge of Magento/JS/Flash/ActionScript a plus
• Proficiency hand‐coding and trouble‐shooting HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of PHP or ASP.net a plus
• Knowledge of MySQL or data base equivalent a plus
• Proficiency with FTP applications
• Experience with graphic design software Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. a plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team or independently
• Help develop/create/maintain new features/functionalities at our e-commerce sites.
• Will be encouraged to take Magento Developer Certification
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
• Plans concept by studying information and materials
• Turns HTML/CSS static pages into funtional sections of our web site
• Follows instructions to update web site frequently
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Accomplishes organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker who has an appetite to learn web programming and implement them accurately. We are a dynamic team, and we are not afraid of too much work or project due dates. Are you ready to become a web programmer and learn a lot? If this excites you then feel free to apply with a cover letter (tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Please be rational and give reasons/references, don’t just say “I am a great team member” or “I work hard”) attached with your recent resume.
Compensation: This is an Entry level position and current students or new graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Please expect 3 to 6 months review period which will follow a full-time position with benefits.
ABOUT CAS: CAS is a large eCommerce retailer of print & office supply products in the US & Canada with multiple subsidiary brands. Founded in 2003, our corporate offices are located in Newark, CA & our marketing, affiliate & analytics teams are located in Austin, TX. Affiliate marketing is roughly 30% of our total annual sales; in the past few years we've seen tremendous growth in our other channels & would like to produce the same results within our Affiliate channel. We're seeking to hire an Affiliate Marketing Manager with a focus on recruitment & optimization to join our digital marketing team. This position is full-time & includes a base salary, bonus structure, PTO & benefits.
ABOUT THE AFFILIATE MANAGER: The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work with our Affiliate team members & be responsible for the recruitment, management & optimization of affiliates, networks & providers. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Recruitment (our primary focus): Growing & maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our affiliates/providers/networks
* Management: Making things as easy as possible for our affiliates, making sure they are getting the promo types that perform best for their traffic, etc.
* Optimization: Re-evaluating our commission structure, network fee's etc.
ABOUT THE TEAM: We're more fun than this job description sounds, promise! CAS is a fairly young but well-established industry leader in the massive ($17 billion a year) office supplies industry. We are a tight-knit, multi-cultural & incredibly diverse team of driven professionals who are goal & career oriented but also know how & when to have fun. We don't expect you to live at the office & we do expect you to have a life outside of work. We recently relocated to a new office just north of downtown to allow more space for our top-priority infrastructure upgrades (like a Foosball table & mini-bar). This position will offer fantastic career growth & upward advancement opportunities to the ideal candidate, so all rock star Affiliate recruiter/manager, please apply today!
Browse web developer jobs in Newark, California:
Akorbi Workforce Solutions in Mountain View, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MicroPac Technologies in San Jose, CA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
HeartFlow in Redwood City, CA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter